zaterdag 17 december 2016

Hello to blogger Caroline!


Hey all! My name is Caroline and I have been a YA blogger since 2015! I am so happy to be a part of the Young Adult Dome team, hopefully we will help you find your next favorite book!

I am a 20-year-old student from France and the US, but have lived in Maastricht for many years, and love this city. 

In my everyday life, I am a chemistry student in Maastricht, a YA-enthusiast, an archer and a music lover. I stumbled into blogging between two homework assignments, and have highly enjoyed it ever since. For me, almost nothing beats reading a book about magic with fluffy socks and a cup of caramel tea.

Personally, narrowing down my shelf to determine my favorite books is - as Alice puts in in Alice in Wonderland - unpossible. Harry Potter, The Infernal Devices, Throne of Glass, Percy Jackson, The Giver and Stravaganza have all held the title of 'favorite' at some point in my life - and that's not even considering all of my favorite standalones!

However one story that I always come back to is The Giver, by Lois Lowry. It is a book that can be read over and over again, each time with a different perspective on the story.

I hope you all have a great day!


"You could rattle the stars. You could do anything, if only you dared." - Sarah J. Maas, Throne of Glass

Reviews of Caroline >>

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten